Neck mass.

Q: Hello.i'm 22 years old female,asian.i am 3rd year medical student.about 3 weeks ago,i discovered that i got one small mass at my right side neck just above the makes my neck looks asymetris.the mass doesnt caused me any pain and its consistency is not first i thought it is i tried to find bruit sound.surprisingly,i found an abnormal sound,like air tuburlence.two weeks later,i started to feel like something is chocking me.i cant breath is like i swallow a marble,and the marble is stuck in my i went to a doctor.i did an thyroid is lymph nodes also normal.everything is normal.the doctor said maybe i just stress or having GERD,that caused me hard to breath.the doc also didn't listen to the 'abnormal sound' that i said earlier because i just forgot to tell her.
So my question is,should i go to another doc,to get second opinion,and what most likely the differential diagnosis for my case?