Neck mass.

Patient

Q: Hello.i'm 22 years old female,asian.i am 3rd year medical student.about 3 weeks ago,i discovered that i got one small mass at my right side neck just above the clavicle.it makes my neck looks asymetris.the mass doesnt caused me any pain and its consistency is not hard.at first i thought it is hyperthyroid.so i tried to find bruit sound.surprisingly,i found an abnormal sound,like air tuburlence.two weeks later,i started to feel like something is chocking me.i cant breath properly.it is like i swallow a marble,and the marble is stuck in my airway.so i went to a doctor.i did an USG.my thyroid is normal.my lymph nodes also normal.everything is normal.the doctor said maybe i just stress or having GERD,that caused me hard to breath.the doc also didn't listen to the 'abnormal sound' that i said earlier because i just forgot to tell her.
So my question is,should i go to another doc,to get second opinion,and what most likely the differential diagnosis for my case?

Doctor