Neck or Back injury, where my arm has a constant throbbing pain.

Patient : I pulled what seemed to be my neck while playing badminton. I thought it healed but then I pulled it two more times in the past two months. The pain is progressively worse then the first time I pulled it. The constant pain is in the lower part of my neck and my right arm has a throbbing pain all the way down it. I feel like the pain is on the right side of my neck or spine. I am wondering if this is serious and what I possible did and how to treat it.