Need advice and help

Patient

Q: Im a 17 year old girl and a week ago i went to the clinic because of a sprained wrist. my doctor told me to take 3 ibuprofen pills each day for five days. i took the three pills but also all together. Also, i accidentally took it for 6 days and on the 6th day i took 3 ibuprofen in the morning and at night i had some joints aching and i took two nexavar. its been 3 days i dont take the pills these past couple days ive been feeling as if im not in my own body. today i feel a little better but my body feels numb and weak. Sometimes i feel nausea and feel like crying. i can still go on about my day and get through the day, but this feeling makes me uneasy. any advice

Symptoms:  Uneasy, jittery, numb, nausea, crying, loss of appetite,
Doctor