NEED ADVICE IMMEDIATELY IN SEVERE PAIN!!

Patient

Q: For the past couple of months i have suffered unusual symptoms relating to the left side of my body. i would get tingling and numbness to my left arm and leg and face, i also get severe pain on the left side of my spine and tenderness to my shoulder and severe crushing sensations to my left rib cage area and lately stiffness to my neck but these only occur on the left side of my body. i have been referred for tests in march and i haven't had these problems for a couple of weeks now but yesterday i fell off my bed and fell on the left side of my body and my symptoms suddenly kicked in and i am now struggling with severe pains and my symptoms are beginning to worsen so i'm unsure what to do i need serious medical advice immediately!!

Symptoms:  Pain on the left side of my back, crushing sensations to the left side of my rib cage, stiffness to neck, shoulder tenderness
Doctor