Need advice on gf pregnancy

Patient : My girlfriend is pregnant and she got home today and said she felt a watery substance come down her leg and it was clear what should we do and she's had no contractions
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If your partner has been pregnant and she has experienced sudden disc harge of clear fluid from vagina, then this could possibly be breaking of fore-waters and the fluid is amniotic fluid which came out. I suggest you visit the ER and meet the physician for a per speculum examination to rule out rupture of membranes. I hope i have answered your query, wishing her safe pregnancy , regards