Need answers for Immune and Allergy Problems in seven month old

Q: My 7 month old son seems to have major allergy and immune issues. I am getting frustrated with the slow process of getting answers. We are waiting months for referrals, longer for available appointments, fighting insurance for approval, etc. He has been diagnosed with: Milk and Soy Protein Intolerance, GERD, and environmental allergies. He is on Zantac, Singulair, Nasonex, and NeoCate formula. His recent lab work shows

low IgG 154
low segmented neutrophils 12.9
high lymphocytes 82.8
low monocytes 2.1
low CD56, CD3 Nat Killer 150
high CD4 CD8 Ratio 4.55
high BUN 14
low total bilirubin 0.1
high ALT SGPT 38
low CO2 17

The doctor who ordered the lab work had his nurse contact me to ask me to have the lab work repeated in 2 months and then he will schedule an appointment for us in August. I am extremely unhappy with his seeming indifference. I picked up a copy of the lab results for my files, and am hoping someone can help me understand what is going on with my son. He has had RSV three times within two months. He received his first DTAPP shot but spiked a fever and had persistent vomiting and loose stool for three days. I am afraid to progress with his vaccines until I know his immune system is ok, but also afraid not to have him vaccinated because he seems especially susceptible to illness. He is not in childcare, in fact we hardly go anywhere because he gets sick whenever he is around other children. Please let me know if you can offer any suggestions as to what might be going on with my baby, so I can start progressing in my efforts to help him be healthy.