Need asthma medicine

Patient: Need prescription refill, i ran out of my proair inhaler and need a new one, the weather has made my chest extra tight and need somnething

Symptoms: Tight chest

Doctor: Hello,Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.You must keep asthalin (or the blue salbutamol) inhaler with you a t all times and take 4-6 puffs as required but maximum 10 puffs at one go.Montelukast 10mg in addition at night will also significantly help.You also need to know the current status of your immune system with IgG, IgA and IgM levels and functional antibodies against Hib, pneumococcus and tetanus if available.If you have any further queries, please feel free to ask in the follow ups.Hope this helps. Take care.

Patient: what? i need a prescription refilled, can you help me or not?

Doctor: Kindly mention your ongoing treatment?

Patient: i have been using a the proair inhaler(the red one) for many many years. my prescription ran out and my chest is very tight. Can you call in a prescription for me like asap so i can go pick it up.

Patient: im not asking for narcotics or any crazy drugs, im asking for an inhaler so i can breathe.

Doctor: I have mentioned the inhaler asthalin and the drug montelukast which will help you relieve your breathing.
Kindly get them prescribed by your treating physician
after clinical examination.