Need citalopram advice

Patient: I am currently taking 40mg of Citalopram. I am experiencing nightmares, lack of sleep, fatigue, increased sweating, elevated moods swings, confusion, out of character behaviour and periods of aggression and not caring about anything. I experienced similar symptoms when I was only taking 20mg, the doctor increased the dose to 40mg, which worked until now. Should I increase the dose to 60mg or look for a new medication?

Symptoms: Experiencing nightmares, lack of sleep, fatigue, increased sweating, elevated moods swings, confusion, out of character behaviour and periods of aggression and not caring about anything

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) indicated for the treatment of depression. A generic formulation is available. Constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; and dry mouth are among the reported side effects of citalopram. Other side effects may occur:-drowsiness, tired feeling, sleep problems (insomnia), mild nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach, dry mouth, cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough, increased sweating or urination, weight changes, decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.Call your Doctor at once if you have: very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out, agitation, hallucinations, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, feeling like you might pass out, headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats.You need to talk to a Doctor before increasing the dosage. Citalopram is a dangerous drug. It acts on the nervous system and can have severe side effects.I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.