NEED GUIDANCE WITH THIS

Patient

Q: I HAD A FALL LAST SUMMER - I LANDED ON MY BUTT WITH MAJOR CRACKING IN MY NECK AND MY LOWER SPINE. SINCE THEN, I HAVE HAD SLIGHT PINS AND NEEDLE SENSATIONS IN MY FEET AND HANDS. THEY ARE SENSITITVE TO COLD OBJECTS. I HAVE HAD AN MRI ON MY NECK, AND WILL SOON HAVE ONE ON MY WHOLE SPINE. THE NECK ONE REALLY DIDNT SHOW TOO MUCH THAT WOULD EXPLAIN. CAN NERVES BE TRAUMATIZED WHERE THEY GET LIKE THIS - AND HEAL WITH TIME? MY B VITAMINS ARE ALL FINE, AND I CONTINUE TO WALK / JOG LIKE I ALWAYS DO, BUT THE SENSATION ISSUE IS ANNOYING. WILL THIS EVER GO AWAY ON ITS OWN? - I DONT LIKE MEDS - THANKS

Symptoms:  BUZZING IN HANDS / NEEDLES FEELING / SENSITIVE TO COLD HANDS AND FEET AFTER INJURY
Doctor