Need Gynologist help

Patient

Q: Hello Sir,

Me and my wife having unprotected sex on 29th July 2014 after that she we went her home town for some work. Next day she told me that she urinate many time and having pain in abdominal, then I suggest her to take I-pill, she taken on 31st July. Her period cycle was on 2nd or 3rd August, but its didn't. we afraid about pregnancy, Now again on she taken i-pill on 2nd August, still her period didn't.
Kindly suggest what is issue there? Is she pregnant or some thing else?
Sir, we didn't need baby as of now so If she is pregnant can we abort within 20 days? Is it safe for her?

Please suggest, I will highly oblige you.

Doctor