Need help

Patient

Q: Hello, i am 39 years old male living in Jordan (Middle East) who have been having BA since 35 years, recently (since to years) it was very hard on me because i have been getting asthma attacks every day and some times more than three times a day i even have been into hospital for more than 30 times and i have been intubated 7 times each the length between 5 to 16 days
its getting hard and hard, i cant live my life normal again i even cant work, i tried all medication such as (inhalers, kortizon, aminophillin) and all kind of medication, i even tried MTX (Kemo) i dont know if you can help and since that time i now have muscle atrophy and muscle weakness in my lower part ... if so please email me back on com am ready to provide you with all reports you need

Doctor