Need HELP ASAP! Endometriosis?? Need to find out soon if need of treatment PLEASE HELP

Patient

Q: Hi I'm an eighteen year old girl. I started my period in sixth grade and for most of junior high had to go home due to my periods being so painful and making me feel like I was going to vomit. As I got older having my period basically wasn't a big deal. I'm now in a serious relationship where we fool around but we do not have any form of sex. One day when we were fooling around, we were worried that he had some of his cum on his hand when he fingered me to be safe I took plan b. My first period after that according to my period calendar was 9days late and very painful. I'm now on my period after being two to three days late. Its extremely painful throughout my uterus and back and ovary and anal area along with my lower back and top and side area of my button. I have a history of anal fissures and my dad had colon cancer that he passed away from after eleven years that at the age of fortyseven or fortyeighth I goggled my symptom sharp pinching pain randomly throughout pelvic area and ovary and anal area and it said it could be endometriosis. Some of the things im feeling and that they said I either didn't have or wasn't listed. Im very scared that I will become infertile. All I want to do is have children should I be concerned top worried at all? Please help

Thanks

Doctor