Need help determining if I should return to ER for a scope of my throat or if it can most likely wai

Patient

Q: I have been experiencing severe problems swallowing, hoarse throat off and on, and inability to cough up what feels like a lot of flem. ER Dr wanted to do a scope but I was unable to do so at that time. I have been able to cough up a small amount of flem, but it has blood in it now. My question is this: how likely is it that the blood is due to the strain on my throat from trying to cough? I also have very severe mouth pain from a bone graft that appears to have some problems, ie bone nodules cutting and blistering tongue, but oral surgery Dr. thinks they are not related. I am simply trying to determine if I should go bak to ER as the ER Dr suggested. Another factor is I am not in my home city due to my son being in a major bicylcle accident so am not able to see my doctors.

Doctor