Need help explaining marks that just showed up on my

Patient : Need help explaining marks that just showed up on my son arm
Symptoms:  Pain, swelling
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a lesion on the arm which is infected. It is possible that you hav e an insect bite or some other cause. You can also have a pimple which is causing the swollen skin infection. Also, you may have a cyst which is causing the problem. See a Doctor to diagnose it and reach the cause. Post this, treatment will be surgical or it will be by medication to help you recover. Hope this helps you.