Need help from a professional please

Patient

Q: I had a safe nd protected but rough sex with my girlfriend yesterday
she says now when she urinated in the morning her urine was a bit pink, moving on after an hour wen i said drink more liquid so that it can be specified either there is some kinda bleeding or not she said no it didn't bled this time
then in the afternoon wen she urinated she feels a bit spotting of blood after urination..
she says while peeing it feels pain other wise theere is not much pain
she was virgin nd i didnt saw any bleeding while roughly doing that..
but after completion i did tell her to plz go to the washroom nd wash ur self up..
she said i m tired will do that in the morning..
need guidance what to do..
her menses are due on 28 of this month

Symptoms:  Rough sex with condom
Doctor