Need help i am in trouble doctor

Patient: Hello doctor…i am Raj fom india..i am 27 year old.. from past 6 month i started i eat every now and then..not junk food..i eat gud juices and milkshakes all…my problem is i am experiencing..heavy burrp every now and then and i feel kind of heat inside my throat n chest.. becoz of this i am not able to drink or eat..feel heat ness and kind of truble in throat and chet..please help methank you

Symptoms: Heavy burrp, chest heat,throat heat , not feel like eating anything