Need help I broke my tibah and fibah and get

Patient : Need help I broke my tibah and fibah and get my cast of on Tuesday will I I get a black boot

Q: Dear Dr, ultrasound scan of my abdomen has given an impression of bilateral hydrocalycosis . What it means ? All othe...

Q: I had un protected foreplay without penetration. It involved our genitals touching and pre ejaculation. There was no...

Q: 20/M About 3 weeks ago I began having constants urges to urinate, with some excretions having one singular strain of ...

Q: Hello, The day before yesterday I noticed a slight pain in my abdominal LLQ which seemed to be exacerbated by press...

Q: Hello, I'm a 34 year old female and for the last 18 months I've had intermittent pain in my upper right abdomen. It'...

218

173

138

98