Ask The Doctor > Pending > Need help maintaining a healthy weight

Need help maintaining a healthy weight

Patient: I am a 16 y/o female. I feel I am having weight problems. I am 5’3 and my weight is 135 pounds. I exercising EVER day. Everything I do, I do in the range of 100-450. For example: I do 350 sit-ups. I jog every morning. I don’t eat any kind of meat (I don’t eat any fish). I don’t like junk food. It gives me migraines. Is there something i could do to make my weight go down without starving myself. Or is a way to make my metabolism better. I understand mine is slow. I used to have an eating disorder, I understand that possibly messed my metabolism up. I am over that now. I just don’t like the way I look honestly. I need a healthy and easy way to lose wight or maintain a better metabolism,

Doctor: