Need help reading test results from a vaginal POC Wet

Patient

Q: Need help reading test results from a vaginal POC Wet Mount test.
Yeast/clue cells/Trich = Neg
WBC = 2+
Bacteria = 4+
RBC = 4+
Amine odor = Neg
Epithelial Cells = 3+
UA Mucous

Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor

The interpretation of the test of the vaginal wet mount is that yeast or fungal infection is absent. Clue cells absent indicate no evidence of bacterial vaginosis and trich means trichomonas is negative too. This is suggestive of absence of most common vaginal infection. WBC 2 plus could indicate very mild infection with bacteria being 4 plus. RBC 4 plus could indicate mild bleeding. Haematuria to be ruled out. Epithelial cells are negligible. Amine odor absent again confirms no bacterial vaginosis.

It is quite a normal report. A simle antibiotic therapy can help for a week. Drink plenty of water daily.

Hope this helped.
Feel free to write back for further clarifications.

Patient: I was finishing up my menstrual cycle if the RBC is indication of that. I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago and that is why I had this test done.

what kind of infection with the WBC and bacteria? I am concerned about STD.
Doctor: Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
The RBC could mean to be coming from the menstrual blood. There is no need to worry in that case
The WBC could indicate a bacterial urinary tract infection. As in e coli or proteus. Do not worry about the chances of STD as the test is not suggestive of any.
Hope this helped.