Need help to concieve

Patient

Q: Hi doctor. Please I need some advise. Basically I've been trying to conceive for a few months. I am breastfeeding but my normals periods have been back for about 7 months now . I get had sever cramping and pain in my tummy all night and morning. I took a pregnancy test this morning. It came a very faint positive could barely see it so I waited 3 minutes and now it's just about visable. Am I pregnant? My period is due today been 31 days since my last period .. Thank you

Need help to concieve-1
Doctor

On reviewing the urine pregnancy test provided by you, it is indeed faintly positive. It could mean a pregnancy, an early miscarriage or even an ectopic pregnancy which generally presents with cramps and a faint positive pregnancy test.
You will have to see a doctor at the earliest and get a beta hCG blood test done and also repeat the same after 48 hours. In case of an increasing titre, it will mean a normal pregnancy, if the tire falls or remains the same, it could be indicative of an ectopic pregnancy which would need a follow up with an ultrasound and immediate intervention with medical or surgical procedure.

Hope this helped.