Ask The Doctor > Pending > Need help to find the right steps to take

Need help to find the right steps to take

Patient: Dear Ask the Doctor,I’m turning 23 years old this year and i have always had hormonal problems (this including medically) which my family say I’m just going through a ‘phase’ this was from age 11 till current day. I’ve always had issues with the way I am and have tried everything to make me feel more at piece with myself, however nothing that i do works. I feel trapped in this body although friends say I look fine I cant see it. I know who I am but cant get to where I want to be as I fear my family will disown me for it. If I was to want to go through with a gender change or hormone treatment from female to male what steps would I need to take and what would the outcomes be?

Symptoms: Gender dyshoria

Doctor: