Need help with CBC results

Patient : I'm a 66yo overweight female 4X cancer patient (Stage I br ca X2 - bilateral, Radiation Induced Angiosarcoma Stage 2, 1 local recurrence), have fibromyalgia, asthma and mild COPD. My latest CBC showed all but RDW in normal ranges. I understand this means that red blood cells vary in size, but don't know if this is a symptom of low B12 or other anemia. I would appreciate any information you can offer. Sarah
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Since your RDW is normal, then it may not indicate any pathology. Red blood cells are marke dly enlarged in B12 deficiency, and can be of different sizes in other anemias. There is no cause for concern here based on your description of the blood test results. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com