Need help with clunk in my back and internal pains

Q: Hi i have been going doctors and hospital for about 4 years about my back, basically i injured it and i woke with numb arm which stayed numb for months and have a big clunk in back when i lean forward (can feel the clunk anywhere on spine and can hear it) also my rib petruded since and when i tilt my neck left i get almighty shooting pains an slight spasm in left arm, also my knees have started clickin i have lots loads of weight bad apetite dizzyness fatigue insomnia internal pains. i can feel my body is unaligned yet 4 xrays 1 mri and around ten blood tests later and im still told its normal.

Symptoms:  Weight loss, bad, apetite ,dizzyness, fatigue, insomnia, internal pains