Need help with pregnancy

Patient

Q: Well i had sexual intercouar on sunday at 6pm turning out the next day i am having pain in my stomach and making me sick but have not threw up also i would like to know the symptoms and when to take a test and what i can do . I have no cravings and how can i know if a guy got threw to me or not and i have been back pain and feeling sick and stomach pain. Is it right for your stomach to get tight when your pregnant

Symptoms:  Stomach pain, back pain, cramping in the stomach area, feeling sick getting hot and cold getting tight in the stomach area
Doctor