Need help with sever back pain and adominal/chest pain

Q: I'm a 44 y/o woman in excruciating pain all day every day. I do NOT look forward to going to bed because the pain doesn't get better. I have a lot of sever back pain in my lower back that extends to my right hip/leg.
I can barely bend over to tie my shoes as it's painful to stand up. It's painful to sit/sleep. And if I'm washing dishes, in a bout 5min time the pain crawls UPward to my back and the back of my neck (I get a lot of pressure on the lower part of my neck to the point it hurts to lay my head back). I've tried the OTC and nothing is working to subside the pain.I enjoy biking...but even bending over t grab the handles is painful as is the sever pain behind my left knee.
I enjoy walking a lot...but not w/o sever pain in my hip and back. And the heavy swelling in my hands and feet.
I'm 44/ 5'11 (I don't know what I weigh.. but I look like I'm between maybe 150-180) HWP
I don't have insurance due to my company I can afford to see a Dr. at this time.
But this pain isn't just painful, it's scaring me.
I don't sleep.....In about a weeks times, I'm lucky if I can close my eyes for 5 hours of rest because of this pain. And every day/all day....I'm very very tired/no energy....even when I take a womens active vitamin

I'm also noticing (in the last 12mnths)that I'm having trouble breathing if I'm climbing a high steep of stairs/or hill top.
This has never been an issue for me. But in the last yr. I've been getting short of breath in a short span of time during my walking/jogs/climbs...

Now for an GYN dr.....I'm noticing that my menstrual are NOT reg. they are coming more early. NOT with cramps as that's not something I've ever experienced. In fact the tender breasts don't happen either. Rather, and don't laugh. my body (no matter how healthy I eat)...but prior to my body is always every day/every hour/almost min after min......seems to be producing a lot of gas. To the point my whole abdominal/chest area is painful/bloated.
This started about 6+ mnths ago.....and it's not comforting at all. It's very painful and it doesn't help the back pain I already am dealing with.

I just need someone to help me figure out what's wrong. I try to get through healthy living as possible...but the pain feels like it's crippling me.......I need some help and answers...

Symptoms:  Sever back pain, always tired/weak with very little energy/ can't sleep....have a very hard time falling asleep/staying a sleep/and lots of back/hip/neck pain when I lay down.
Experience LOTS of gas weeks before/during menstrual ..soooo painful that my whole chest/abdominal areas is always bloated and passing gas every few sec/min...all the time.
Swollen fingers/feet....
sever pain behind left knee...esp when riding my bike or climbing stairs/bending it.