Need medical advice regarding a patient

Q: Hi
good morning to you dear doctors...

my wife was bitten on 1/11/2014 by a stray dog (suspected must have been infected by rabies) in the morning around 6.40 am & the wound was washed with soap for about 5 mints from running water. & immediately was taken to the doctor & ARS was vaccinated to the wound around 8.15 am. after the wound was dressed & ARV was given to either side of the hand around 10.30 am.

after as per doctors advice, was instructed to get the patient vaccinated on 3/11/14, 7/11/14 & 1/12/2014 respective for ARV.

is the patient safe now ? (as of now the last vaccination 1/12/14 is pending)

also if we had sex during the 1st day of dog bite (after the 1st ARS & ARV was vaccinated) was it safe ?

Symptoms:  Patient is currently having a Flem