Need name of surgical procedure

Patient: Hello, can anyone tell me the name of the minimally invasive procedure whereby the outer portion of a bulging disc is “trimmed” with a laser inserted either through Kambin’s triangle or laterally?

Symptoms: I have a bulging disc that hasn’t healed properly (been 9 months). It causes back pain & pain in both feet.