Need perfect diagnosis

Patient

Q: Hii..
Early morning I,m getting fever (101-103F). a little chills also there. In the morning complete weakness with fever (99-100F) muscle pain, back pain, headache and also joint pains. after lunch evrything will be fine and when it becomes night the same thing repeats. this condition is from last 15 days.
all tests including malaria, typhoid, TB, dengue are negative. Sometimes in the time there is a stiffness in the left side numbness and chest pain, but the X-ray, ECG and the MRI scan also normal. Unable to diagnose what will call this condition. Please tell me what desease I am suffering from? Please reply me...

Doctor