Need Spine Specialist Advice

Patient

Q: I have been in horrific pain from spasms in the lower back, right side. I've tried chiropractor and acupunture and have put off having the shots.
I want to know if you would advise me to have back surgery? MRI
1. Multilevel degenerative changes.
2. Disc extrusion with contigous fragment is seen at L3 4 level with moderate to severe canal stenosis with the exciting foramina encroched mildly on the left and mild to moderately encroched on the right.
3. At L 5 there is disc space narrowing andposterior bulge or protrusion effacing the thecal sac with the exiting foramina encroached but patent.
4. At the L2 3 level there is bulge impinging on the office of the left sided exiting foramen.
5. At L1 2 there is advanced disc space narrowing and posterior spur disc enfacing the thecal sac.
6. There is upper lumbar dextroscoliosis and lower lumbar levoscoliosis.
7. Correlate as to whether the patient would benefit from tranforaminal ESIs.
No masses seen, but are small renal cysts noted.
I would appreciate your professional advice thanks

Doctor