Need support from dermatalogist -darkness of groin

Patient : What are the medicine for darkness of groin. what is the reason for that
Symptoms:  Not itching
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. For pigmentation groins, there can be following main possibilities: 1 ) Tinea cru ris: it is a fungal infection of the skin involving the groin area. Usually, it heals with pigmentation or it may as such present like this. 2)Acanthosis nigricans: it is characterised by thickening and pigmentation of the skin. It is usually found in obese persons. In such cases, blood sugar levels are advised to rule out associated Diabetes Mellitus. Treatment depends on the diagnosis. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you. Share my opinion with him I hope it helps. Take care