Need to know if i am having a baby

Patient

Q: Need to know if i am having a baby

Need to know if i am having...-1
Doctor

From the image which you have furnished it looks like there is an abdominal distension, which may be seen in pregnancy beyond 16 weeks. It can also be seen in other conditions like belly fat, gaseous distension, abdominal tumors and ascites which is a collection of fluid in the peritoneum.
If you have missed your cycles and have symptoms of hunger, nausea, excessive urination, weight gain, breast tenderness, it can be suggestive of pregnancy.
However, it has to be confirmed by a gynecologist and investigated through an ultrasound as well.

Hope this helped.