Need to know if my test blood test result is ok

Patient : I got a 4.0 count for EOS in my last blood test, is that bad?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com The eosinophil count of 4 is high as compared to 0 ( zero) which is n ormal. This indicates that there is an allergic reaction to which the body has reacted and treated it as an allergen, to which body has produced an antibodies. Such high eosinophil counts may be seen in pollen allergies, allergic bronchitis or any form of allergic rashes to fomites or even in cases of intestinal worm infection ( helminthiasis). It is advisable that you meet your physician to undergo an ALLERGY SCREEN A, B and C. This is being offered at various labs. Also advisable is STOOL CULTURE to rule out any helminths or any cysts or ova . Accordingly treatment can be initiated based on the reports. In acute cases, antihistaminics have been used to provide good relief.However the best form of treatment to allergy is prevention of exposure. Please meet your physician for a detailed evaluation and screening for the same. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health. Regards