Need to lose weight but have food restrictions and a bad ticker

Q: Im a 23 year old female, i started taking warfarin at the age of 18 and as soon as i started taking this medicine i started to rapidlt gain weight ( 30 pounds in 4 months ) ive been trying to get the weight off ever since with no such luck. Im kind of stuck because im not aloud tons of protein intake,of vitamin k (any green vegitables or various other things). And if that wasnt bad enough i have a serious heart problem that limits my physical activity. The more weight i have the more my heart has to work. Ive ran out of ideas... my doc told me to eat less... but i eat really healthy and i dont eat tons two small meals a day and a couple snacks..... any suggestions?