Need to lose weight fast

Q: What should i use to help me lose weight fast? i have tried everything i just need one good product with positive results

Symptoms:  not being able to lose any weight at all

A:   Thank you for your question. There is no single product that can help you lose weight permanently. The physicians at are strong supporters of life style modification as a means of losing weight, safely, gradually, and permanently. What this means is that you need to adopt a lifestyle that is healthy and active. Your diet should consist of balanced whole foods, with very little processed or artificial foods. You should eat enough calories to maintain you throughout the day without feeling hungry or lethargic. Secondly, you should start a daily exercise routine, which will assist you in building muscle and reducing fat. Typically healthy weight loss is 1-2lbs per week.

Thank you for choosing

Guest: I'm 17 and my weight is 140. am i overweight?. i work 6 hrs a day/ 5 days a week. I'm always walking and moving around at work I've tried excising and only drinking water for a whine and nothing changed. I've gained more weight."