Need to lose weight while having less sleep and with full cognitive focus

Patient : Hey currently I am trying to sleep less like once every 2 days in order to keep up with school work while eating same amount everyday. I work out 3 times a week sometimes less and more I take cla every morning and afternoon and started taking modiodal to focus more when studying and I need to lose weight I am 20 weight 85 kg my height it 185 and no kitchen so cant cook and I don't eat veggies or fruits take multivitamins everyday so what do you recommend me to do to lose weight fast while not affecting my school work? around 10 kgs latest by june Thanks a lot for help!
Symptoms:  darker under eye, need improvement in terms of body