Need urgent answer please answer as soon as possible!!!

Patient

Q: I was dry humping with my girlfriend then I pulled down her underwear, precum accidently rubbed on her anus. I used my finger to wipe it off but there was still some pre ejaculate present but then she pulled up her underwear. is there a possible risk of pregnancy?
her underwear was also wet from her vaginal fluid. no penetration was invoved. my penis only made contact with her anus.

Symptoms:  This happened 8 days ago. I believe that she's having symptoms of early pregnancy such as body heat and food cravings. her period is not due for another 2 weeks. she took a pregnancy test but the result was a question mark

when it happened- 7-16-15
date of pregnancy test 7-22-15
next period due 8-5-15
Doctor