Need urgent help, possibly pregnant!

Patient

Q: Should I take ellaone?
I had sex with my boyfriend last Saturday, August 30th. And I am on birth control, the ring, when we had sex I took it out and forgot to put it in for 2 days. I put the ring back immediately, and has been since then. Am I at a high risk of getting pregnant? What are my options? What should I do?

Some other useful information: I got on my period Aug. 17, and it ended Aug 24th, which is when I first put the ring on, and since then I have kept it on all the time up until Aug. 30th. Also, we had sex on the 29th.

Doctor