Need your advisa to contact a specialist

Patient: My last period was in Mid of February. and i had a sexsual relation with my husband on 18th march 2015. Till today the re is no period occured.So, I m very much tensed.Though I took an i-pill .I m 35 years old

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You have not mentioned your last menstrual period date. So, i am unable to calculate if you were in a safe period when you had sex or not. Since you mention that you had your last period in February then chances are there that you could get pregnant.Wait for your periods. In case you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods. If you could provide me a date of your last menstrual period as well as the date you had the sexual activity, I can help you better.I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy