Needed help to conclude my running nose, little fever.

Patient

Q: Sir, i have cold from 3 days, and each day i got little fever at evening, tell me what to do

Symptoms:  Nose blocked, voice coming out of throat not good, little fever
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

You seem to have an upper respiratory tract infection. All such infections start as viral but progresses to a superadded bacterial infection needing antibiotic therapy.
A good choice antibiotic would be Amoxicillin 500 mg twice daily or Augmentin 625 mg twice daily for 5-7 days depending on the severity. You can discuss with your Physician about starting this medicine.
You also need a good antihistaminic like Tab. Levocetirizine 5 mg once daily at bedtime for 2-3 days. This will reduce your nasal congestion and reduce the secretions.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.