Needing comfort

Q: In march of this year, i had a sharp pain in my belly button area..went to emergency and they said that i had a 3.5 cm cyst on my ovary, they put me on an anti inflammatory/painkiller, which did not help very much as tylenol or advil did not relieve any pain either. Then in April I went back to emergency as i was getting a full and bloated feeling in my pelvis and it was hurting still, and was told that I had the beginning of a uti, i took the prescribed meds for this and within weeks I was back in emergency with severe pain in my flanks and abdominal area only to be told that I had a kidney infection. I went for another ultra sound and they came back clear, and my dr now wants to send me to see a specialist. I am still feeling that full feeling in my pelvic area as well a cramping and alot of pain. I dont understand what is wrong with me, and why I am feeling this way, and my family dr doesnt seem to have any answers for me. I dont know what to do now, this is depressing

Symptoms:  cramping..discomfort..diahrea constipation pain lasting days