Needing to know if I am pregnant.

Q: Long question here. I took a home pregnancy about 3 days ago and got a positive. To be sure that I was actually getting a positive I took a couple more. They also came back positive. A few days went by and I began getting very bad cramps and began bleeding. I bled slightly for about 12-15 hours and then it stopped. I went to the doctor to get a pregnancy test to see if something had gone wrong and they told me it was negative. I had one remaining pregnancy test at home so I decided to go ahead and take that one when I got home. It once again read pregnant. Am I pregnant or not? Very confused

Symptoms:  Positive pregnancy test, overall feeling differently

If there has been a confusion regarding reliability of the urine pregnancy kits then the best way would b to get a serum beta hcg levels done. If the levels are raised then you are pregnant and if they are less than 1, then pregnancy is ruled out.
Also if the test is positive then a repeat hcg level after 48 hrs would double the hcg levels in case of an ongoing pregnancy. Thirdly a transvaginal ultrasound would detect the gestational sac in the uterus and show decidual reaction which is confirmatory of pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query,