Negative after positive pregnancy test

Patient : I took a pregnancy test and one showed up positive. the next day late in the afternoon it showed up negative! What does that mean for me? Am i pregnant or not?
Doctor :   I understand your concern about possible pregnancy. Let me suggest you to take another pregnancy test, this time use you r first urine in the morning since this carries the most concentration of Pregnancy of pregnancy hormone. If this time the results are positive again, I will also suggest you to confirm it with a blood pregnancy test with your PCP. I wish you the best.