Negative after positive pregnancy test

Patient

Q: I took a pregnancy test and one showed up positive. the next day late in the afternoon it showed up negative! What does that mean for me? Am i pregnant or not?

Doctor

A:   I understand your concern about possible pregnancy. Let me suggest you to take another pregnancy test, this time use your first urine in the morning since this carries the most concentration of Pregnancy of pregnancy hormone.
If this time the results are positive again, I will also suggest you to confirm it with a blood pregnancy test with your PCP. I wish you the best.