Negative Blood test and home pregnancy test. am i still pregnant??

Q: Hi! I had sex with my boyfriend last May 3, 2014 but he did not ejaculate inside me nor did he had any precum. The sex lasted for a few minutes only since he was so nervous, my LMP was april 20,2014. I have missed my period for 8 days now so I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative just to be sure I took a blood test today (may 27,2014) and still came back negative. Am I safe now? I mean I'm not pregnant right? Please answer this, I'm so paranoid. thank you

Symptoms:  My breasts are sore