Negative on pregnancy test but symptoms persist

Patient

Q: Hi there,

Just wondering about a few things. I woke the other morning with a slight brown tinge in my underwear, my husband and I have been TTC for about 7 months now. This brown tinge occured 12 days before my period is due, is it still possible for it to be implantation bleeding? Im due for my period this sunday the 6ths of sept. I have been extremely tired, urinating more frequently, like alot more frequently and also alot more build up, had been having cramps off and on for a few weeks now and then this morning i woke up with a really sore throat and runny nose. I took picture of my underwear the day i noticed the blood which sounds gross but im using it as a date reference, thanks for your help.

Symptoms:  I have been extremely tired, urinating more frequently, like alot more frequently and also alot more build up, had been having cramps off and on for a few weeks now and then this morning i woke up with a really sore throat and runny nose
Doctor