Negative Pregnacy Test, But Could I Still Be Pregnant?

Q: Hi There,

I'm very anxious.. I had unprotected sex on August 8th. I am on the birth control pill and took it very regularly. The week I had unprotected sex was my week of the sugar pills. I started the pill up again on August 10th. Throughout the course of the month I felt bloated, and crampy down in my uterus. I expected my period on September 1st. My boobs were very sore, which they typically are not, and I had some light/dark colored bleeding on Septmber 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Typically my period is heavier than that. I usually exprience some intense cramping and I did not that week. I started my pill up again on September 7th. I am about a week away from my next period due date and am feeling bloated, crampy, and sore boobs again. I should also mention I have taken four home pregnancy tests that have all been negative, the latest one being on September 16th. Could this all be in my head? Is there a chance I could still be pregnant? I'd like to know sooner rather than later so I can figure out my next steps. What should I do now?

Thanks for your help!

Symptoms:  Bloating, pressure in uterus, sore chest, cramping