Negative pregnancy test

Patient : My husband and I are trying to conceive. I recently had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in March. My next period came in May around the normal time. I didn't get one in June. But then had one in June around the same time. Today I should have started and didn't. Negative pregnancy test. Should I expect to skip another month? So frustrated and disappointed.
Symptoms:  Late period, frequent urination, fatigue.
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. After a miscarriage due to hormonal fluctuations and other changes there may be irregularitie s in the menstrual cycle pattern initially, but usually sets into normal pattern after 2-3 months. Just to be on the safe side it is advisable that you opt for a blood test for βhCG or repeat a home pregnancy test to see if you have conceived. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.