Negative Pregnancy Test after ten days of expected period

Q: Hi Dr. I want to ask that after 1 month of my marriage my wife get implantation signs but she were not able to get pregnant and her period came after 13 days.Please note that her periods are very regular of 28 days. Now her last period started on 5th of this december and ends on 11th od dec.Till now on 12-01-2012 she is not having her periods but have cramps in abdomen and rest of the body.I have applied home pregnancy test on 11-01-2012 but it showed the negative result. I want to ask that my wife is above 8 days of her period days , she is not having her periods, pregnancy test is negative on 11-1-2012.... is she still having a chance of being pregnant?or she is having irrerugalarity in her periods.

Now she is having lower abdomin pain and hardness in the lower abdomin which is started 13-01-2012.
what are these signs and why is this hapening,is she still has a chance of being pregnant?She can still be pregnant?