x
Browse
196 Physicians Online

Question:

Negative pregnancy test, but feel pregnant

My period was due Monday the 9th took home test today came out negative but feel pregnant? What should I do

Answer:

I understand your concern about possible pregnancy. Though pregnancy test are very accurate in detecting pregnancy, sometimes the levels of the pregnancy hormones may not be sufficiently raised to be detected in the test. The best time to take them is after a week or more of a missed period. You may also get a blood test for pregnancy which is more accurate and can detect pregnancy at an earlier stage.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA