Negative pregnancy test, but feel pregnant

Patient : My period was due Monday the 9th took home test today came out negative but feel pregnant? What should I do
Doctor :   I understand your concern about possible pregnancy. Though pregnancy test are very accurate in detecting pregnancy, some times the levels of the pregnancy hormones may not be sufficiently raised to be detected in the test. The best time to take them is after a week or more of a missed period. You may also get a blood test for pregnancy which is more accurate and can detect pregnancy at an earlier stage.