Negative pregnancy test, normal periods, could i still be pregnant?

Patient

Q: I had sex on January 2nd(was drunk, so not sure if the condom worked or was put on properly, etc and im not on any form of birth control) i came on what i thought was my period on the 6th January, was a little bit lighter than usual but lasted for 4 days. I took a pregnancy test on the 18th January and it was negative. Came on my period 2nd February but have been feeling sick, headaches, loss of appetite, am i just being paranoid?

Doctor