Negative pregnancy tests and Frequent Urination

Patient

Q: Although ive had 3neg pregnancy test ive had movement and frequent urination what do i pay attention to now to assure its not a false neg result

Doctor

A:   Your story is a very complicated one, and demonstrates that you have a need to speak with your doctor soon to make sure that you are well. There are many possible explanations that could be causing your symptoms, and pregnancy is certainly one that needs to be considered. More likely, perhaps, is that you may be having an infection that could potentially have very serious side effects and continue to make you ill. Your symptoms sound similar to a urinary tract infection, but it may be difficult for me to tell based on history alone. Please speak to a doctor shortly so that you can make sure there is no serious cause to your symptoms.

Guest: I took 3 test one came postive the other two was negative but my tubes was cut and burn but I been sick for a week stomach upset